Hello everybody. Hope you are all very well. After a nice long christmas break me and the boys are now back in the cherry lips recording facility working hard on the new tunes. Sounding great by the way. We're really pleased with how the album's shaping up. Hopefully over the next few months we'll put some bits and pieces up for you to have a listen.
However it's not always nose to the grindstone down here, there are many distractions. Here are some of the other things that I like to do:
1. Plugging in my Gibson SG, turning up to 11 and pretending to be Angus Young.
2. Plugging in my Telecaster, turning up to 11 and pretending to be Keith Richards.
3. Darts. I now average around about 33. Almost good enough to compete down Ashford community centre. Although, Rich did beat me the other day.
4. Lunch. Generally takes around 3 hours and will include our daily fix of "Diagnosis Murder" and some dirty sandwiches.
5. Hand brake turns in the carpark. Once everyone from the other units has gone home there's loads of room.
6. Working on the Pub-fi repetoire. Pub-fi for those who don't know is our covers band . Recent additions include "Hounddog" and "Johnny B Goode". Look out for us at a social club in your area.
Anyway, take it easy and we'll keep you posted.